Re: New man package breaks a bunch of manpage links.

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, Christian Hudon wrote:

> > I suppose all the linking packages should be updated.  At least the
> > following files are affected:
> How about symlinking man7/undocummented.7 to man7/undocummented.7.gz in
> the manpages package... at least as a temporary fix.

 I chaged undocumented.7 to undocumente.7.gz.
 From the policy manual:
   If no manual page is available for a particular program, utility or
   function and this is reported as a bug on debian-bugs, a symbolic link
   from the requested manual page to the undocumented(7) manual page
   should be provided. This symbolic link can be created from
   debian/rules like this:
ln -s ../man7/undocumented.7.gz \
 debian/tmp/usr/man/man[1-9]/the_requested_manpage.[1-9].gz

Nicolás Lichtmaier.-
nick@feedback.com.ar