Re: Looking for Rob Leslie (rob@mars.org)

Rob Leslie writes:
-> I'm here. I've been away for a week or so; I just got back and I do plan to
-> update all of my packages shortly.

OK, I don't want to tread on your toes. Just didn't want BIND to get
overlooked.  BTW, the next version of BIND (8.1 as I recall) will have
a new configuration file, with a tool to convert the old bind.conf to
the new. So, you might want to reconsider the new config scheme.  The
decision is yours of course :)

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/