For those interested in NLS

Most of the packages that I have here on my system, come without NLS, or a
very crude support.  In most cases I have therefore taken the packages and
changed their text system to support translation.

Some packages provided by GNU come with NLS, mostly... but other packages
have hard coded english, even if they come from non english speaking
countries.  I have taken some of these packages to provide the ability of
NLS translation. Among these are:

   xspread   - Spreadsheet for X and the Console (better than oleo)
   xmailtool - The good old mailer
   plan      - X/Motif day planner
   hylafax   - Sam Lefflers fax software

Of these packages, both 'xmailtool' and 'plan' are available in full NLS
versions.  The others will be finished in a week or two.

Beyond the above, I have here a patch for GNU 'date' that will allow it to
display your date in locale format.  And a patch for GNU 'sort' that will
allow it to sort in your locale.

Mostly I do this, because I wish my own system to have full support for
any language presented on it.

If anyone else is interested, this work is freely available.