Re: Problem with dpkg-source

I know, I know, don't attack me so fast.  All i was trying to do was
figure out a way so that dpkg-source doesn't scream.  I know we can get
some bad header files in there.  Well I don't know what I was originally
thinking now, damn cold, but I know it was not meant to say put in any
header files.

Shaya

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.