Re: dpkg and epochs...

Bruce Perens writes:
-> It was my impression that 1.4.0.7, which is in "stable", handles epochs
-> correctly. Is this not the case?

Hrrm.. It is.  Sorry, my bad.  I had thought from the recent problems
that this was not the case. That'll teach me to shoot off my mouth
before I check facts :)

Someone want to make sure that the dpkg issue gets documented in
release notes, etc?

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/