Re: Webstandard 3.0

[What web servers implement "Webstandard 3.0"]
On Jan 29, debian@waterf.org (Christoph) wrote:
> >From memory:
>
> wn
> ncsa
> boa
> cern (? Someone here claimed 4 webservers would support it. I have not
> checked  Apache but I dont think so. That leaves cern)

Cern does not. I've been waiting for some kind of closure.  I'm working
on a release with the new upstream source code (3.0A), new source
format, I guess I'll do Webstandard 3.0, since 2.3 seems dead.

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

	"History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark."
[Doctor Lizardo/John Whorfin in _Buckaroo_Banzai_]