Re: packages directly into stable

There are 4 types of bugs we need to take care of:
  1. bugs in software
  2. incorrect packaging
  3. installation probs
  4. compilation probs (dependency probs, statically compiled, etc)

There is no reason that any new packages should get into stable
with type 2-4 bugs. What we need is a system that keeps that from
happening. Instead of shooting down partial solutions,
why not help with a solution. If no one can come up with a good
method, then why not use partial solutions to minimize the
chance of problems?

- Sue