Re: Emacs and XEmacs coexisting

>>>>> "Fred" == Frederic Lepied <Frederic.Lepied@sugix.frmug.org> writes:

    Fred: One solution is to compile packages only with XEmacs because
    Fred: Emacs is backward compatible.  I don't know what is the impact.

I don't know whether every Emacs package maintainer has XEmacs.  And
whether each Emacs package can be compiled under XEmacs.  And what
about when Emacs and XEmacs will have more incompatible bytecode
formats in future?

I think two directories are more robust.

Milan Zamazal