Do we want to have sc?

Good evening folks,

the question tonight is: Do we want to have sc for Debian GNU/Linux or
not?

I have packaged it, because I needed it on some of my machines.  I
know that there is slsc which is based on the same version of sc that
I have packaged.  But slsc is a) based on slang and b) uses
incompatible keystrokes.

It is ok for me if you say that slsc is enough sc, but if not I'd like
to upload the package, otherwise it stays local. :)

Regards,

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze * Debian GNU/Linux Developer * joey@debian.org /