Upgraded from rex to bo.

I've upgraded from rex to bo, and it went quite successfully.
Here are the problems I encountered:

1) When dselecting the bo package list, dselect warned that motifnls
depended on xbaseR6, and this package wasn't available. I overrode
dselect, and after the install, the message diseappeared (ie the
dependencies are correct now, so why did dselect warn at the first
place).

2) When dselecting the bo package list, dselect warned that
gimpsmotif depended on X11R6, and this package wasn't available. I
overrode dselect, and after the install, the message diseappeared (ie
the dependencies are correct now, so why did dselect warn at the
first place).

3) When the prerm for xbase asks for stopping xdm and xfs, if one
answers NO, the prerm goes on and fail. This is ok, but a beginner
might find it confusing.

4) The following packages had a predependency on the new libc5.
However, dpkg wasn't able to satisfy it by installing libc5 before
them:
	shellutils		login
	perl			textutils
	hostname		findutils
	getty			fileutils
	debianutils

5) Gpm mentionned that the prerm failed with status code 137, and
used the new package's prerm successfully. Why did the old prerm
failed ?

6) Xtrojka complained it couldn't delete /usr/lib/X11/app-defaults
because it wan't empty (hopefully).

7) After having completed the upgrade, I've noticed that the ps
output was completely f*** up. I suspect the new libc to be the
cause. Maybe we should recommend rebooting after a libc upgrade ?

I've opened bugs against all the faulty packages (1,2,3,5).

Phil.