Pine 3.95 Patch #1 now available (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 22:35:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Seibel <mikes@cac.washington.edu>
Sender: borik@sim.dot.org.il, owner-pine-announce@cac.washington.edu
To: Pine Release Announcment List:  ;
Subject: Pine 3.95 Patch #1 now available

This note is to announce the availability of a small patch to the Pine
Message System version 3.95.  This patch is intended to address some of
the more bothersome problems in the various Unix ports of the 3.95
release.

While we've taken every precaution to ensure that this small set of
changes introduce no new instability, as with any new release, please
verify that this is the case in your environment.

A detailed description of the specific problems addressed is available
from:

        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/pine3.95.patch-1.readme

The small patch itself is available from:

        ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/pine/pine3.95.patch-1

These files are also available via the Pine Information Center at:

        http://www.cac.washington.edu/pine

Lastly, we would like to thank all who have taken the time to send bug
reports, suggestions, and diffs.  While we aren't able to address many of
them in this limited patch, rest assured that we are doing our best to
include what we can in the upcoming 4.00 release.

As always, Thanks and Enjoy!

Sincerely,

The Pine Development Team