Re: Debian 1.2.2 and dependency on libc5 (>= 5.4.17-1)

I don't understand all this talk about developers running unstable and
building packages on those machines.  All new packages that are built
after unstable is turned into stable (and also should be when frozen)
should go into the new unstable (bo) and the developers should use the
libs in unstable.  The only packages that should go into rex-fixed are
bug fixes.

What we should probably have is a machine that is running the latest
stable version (stable.debian.org) and enable developers to recompile
their packages their for fixing bugs.  We can't force developers to run a
stable only distribution if we want 1.3 to fit together nicely.

Shaya