Re: diald 0.15?

It is at the moment impossible for me to keep up with the bleeding edge,
and I'd prefer to pass the maintenence of diald on to somebody else.

I have just release diald-0.14-9, which should close all known bugs.

The first task of the new maintaner would be to release diald-0.15,
available for the last two or three weeks.

Get in touch with me if you're interested.