Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

  Guy> How would the .changes file indicate that a package would go in the
  Guy> stable or unstable section on non-free?  How to organize the ftp
  Guy> hierarchy in a manner that is backwards compatible, does not involve
  Guy> moving files around, and still relatively simple?  I've been loathe to
  Guy> do this because of the added complexity.

What about your overrides mechanism? That did the trick for the introduction
of interpreters, libs, web, ... which did move files around :).

How about substituting
	non-free
with, respectively,
	non-free/stable
	non-free/unstable

Some initial judgement is required for what goes where ...

--
   PGP key fingerprint = B2 49 75 BF 44 2C B7 AA  50 CB 19 7D 80 F7 CB DC
      http://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/~edd  edd@ican.net  edd@debian.org