Xevil

I am in the process of converting xevil--a game for X to debian format.
This will be my first of many (hopefully) debian packages.
Just wanted to let you know that, as one of the FAQs or manuals suggest,
and make sure no one else is working on the package.  I also want to know
if anyone is working on xtoolplaces, since this would be next on my list.

Thanks.
__
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman                                             igor@vaca.net