Re: ANNOUNCE: New Logo and Feedback Page for the Debian Logo (v4)

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Hamish Moffatt:
> Rather offensive I thought. I just checked and yes, although I am
> using ip masqueradering, the masq machine is allowing public
> finger requests.

I tried it just now, with the same results. I see no reason why
to enable an otherwise useless finger daemon just to be able to
fill in a web form. Please fix fatman instead.