Re: Debian Specialities

Debian's dosemu makes this fix as you describe. Its no pain. We have
automated the process of patching things.

On 3 Jan 1997 rdm@tad.micro.umn.edu wrote:

rdm >Suffice to say that there is a place (actually, 2 or 3 places -- dosemu is
rdm >a bit sloppy) where a variable is defined that locates the kernel source
rdm >to be used to build dosemu.  All you have to do is arrange for this
rdm >variable to point at the right sources, and dosemu compiles.
rdm >
rdm >It's a bit of a pain making this fix to dosemu's code each time it comes
rdm >out, but because I often am running one of two or three different kernel
rdm >versions I find it's less painful than dosemu's "you're only allowed to
rdm >have one kernel version" philosophy.  [I arrange, at boot time, to
rdm >have the proper instance of dosemu in my path, this is trivial.]
rdm >
rdm >--
rdm >Raul
rdm >

PGP Public Key  =  FB 9B 31 21 04 1E 3A 33  C7 62 2F C0 CD 81 CA B5