Re: Kernel dependencies

I have been thinking about this, maybe we can have a program that scans
/usr/lib/modules for version numbers (that is where all the modules get
installed, right?)  and make the appropriate dependancys filled based on
that.  There is probably something wrong with this, like not everyone
uses modules or they don't have to install the modules there, but maybe
we can work something starting from here.

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter
spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil