Re: Problems with TeX!

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.94.961218181436.18795A-100000@monet> you write:

> It isn't that easy just to repackage NTeX or teTeX: the sources of
> both distributions are far from being compliant to our Policy and
> both packages are developed by a single person (which is not a
> debian developer).

IIRC, NTeX includes a number of things with copyrights which would
exclude them from the main distribution, which is yet another issue
that would have to be considered.

For what it's worth, I've not had any problems with Debian's TeX; if
it ain't broke, don't fix it... What advantages does NTeX have over
ours these days?

(S)