What needs to be fixed in 1.2?

Before 1.2 was released, Guy Maor published a list of items which he
felt needed to solved before 1.2.  We need to do the same thing now
that 1.2 has been released.

Which bugs need to be fixed in 1.2?  I believe that only critical bugs
should be on this list.  All other bug fixes and updates can be left
until the next release.  Your mileage may vary.

I will start the list:

1.  #5659-dpkg-gencontrol fails in chown new files list file

This bug prevents a custom kernel from being installed.  In the past,
many reviewers have commented on the ability to make a custom kernel.
Thus, I think that this bug has to be fixed in 1.2.

Are there any other critical bugs which need to fixed for 1.2?

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin@aimnet.com