Re: Shadow passwords and GNU su

Hi Christoph, You wrote:
 Christoph>
 Christoph> On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, John Goerzen wrote:
 Christoph>
 Christoph> jgoerzen >I see no reason not to use shadow systemwide. I
 Christoph> jgoerzen >believe that other distributions are doing that
 Christoph> jgoerzen >already (RedHat?) and I know FreeBSD has been
 Christoph> jgoerzen >doing that for a long time.
 Christoph>
 Christoph> Yes. Lets do it NOW while we are fresh on bo.
 Christoph>
 Christoph> Other items for bo that I would like to see:
 Christoph>
 Christoph> glibc
 Christoph>
 Christoph> qmail

I would add new slang to that list...

About qmail, i wanted to pkg it, but there is no License...

thks
borik

--
Boris D. Beletsky borik@isracom.co.il