Re: Trouble getting to master

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Shaya Potter wrote:

> I have been trying to ftp an updated version of my package to master for
> the past few days but I can't get through I keep getting an message that
> says service not available.  So I tried to be smart, I telnet's to my
> accound on nyx, I was then able to telnet to master.  However when I
> tried to ftp to my account here (itd.nrl.navy.mil) master gave some weird
> error.

Try again please.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.