Re: Virtual package list.

A while ago, I suggested to create the following virtual packages:

> > - java-bytecode-compiler:
> > 	Anything that can compile java source to bytecode(jdk, guavac, etc...)

> > - java-machine:
> > 	A virtual java machine (jdk, kaffe, ...)

And "J.H.M.Dassen" proposed:

> While you're claiming virtual packages, consider a
>   - java-class-libs
>         Class libraries for java (jdk, kream, ...)
>   - java-awt
>   	The Abstract Window Toolkit for java (jdk, sawt, ...)

Any opposition to this?

I'm about to upload "kaffe" and it needs the class libs that are provided
by jdk-common but also by guavac (and probably also by kream if it gets
packaged). I'm just waiting for this little problem to be solved for the
upload.

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -