Forwarding mail from SuSE GmbH

Good morning folks,

yesterday I have received a mail from SuSE GmbH[1] asking about the
status of rex. bs has asked me before to include Debian Linux, but
that time they didn't have enough free space on their cds:

bs@suse.de (Burchard Steinbild):

  Ich möchte jetzt die Decathlon machen. Soll ich "buzz-fixed" oder "rex"
  drauf tun? Habt Ihr irgendwelche Wünsche?

Translated:

  I would like to produce our Decathlon. Should I take "buzz-fixed" or
  "rex"? Do you have special wishes?

I have answered that he should take rex but also take two packages
that he won't find on his mirror: smail 3.2-3 and xdependencies[3]. I
have also asked him to make a test installation because I did have
lots of problems two days ago when I installed rex (sorry, I didn't
have any time to investigate those bugs, the machine had to get up
again quickly).

Best regards,

	Joey

--

[1] SuSE GmbH is one of germans leading companies that sell and
    produce Linux software. Some years ago they created their own

    SuSE has showed that a company that acts commercially can also
    deal in a very fair manner with free software.

[2] Decathlon is the name of the upcoming mega-archive. As you might
    also guess it consists of 10 cds, full with nearly all
    distributions and several ftp-mirrors.

[3] WHERE CAN HE FIND THIS?

    I know that is should already stay in the archive on master, but I
    can't get through.

    finlandia!joey(ttyqd):~> rlogin master
    master.debian.org: Network is unreachable
    :-((((((

    If you have this package, please send it either to me or bs
    immediately.

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /