Format: 1.5
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 22:42:09 +0100
Source: menu
Binary: menu
Architecture: source i386
Version: 0.0
 menu       - provides install-menu functions for some applications
Changes:
 menu (0.0) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * initial release
Files:
 4b2aa37eb6c4431915dff0fc1b2610db 196 devel optional menu_0.0.dsc
 8243ac4e648dab7b35c09a850b75ccf9 2966 devel optional menu_0.0.tar.gz
 2c8c083f57b7d3939478c9752fa43a96 2192 devel optional menu_0.0_i386.deb