Re: New virtual package names.

> Well, it's been a while, so lets add:
> imap-client and imap-server
> to the virtual package names list.

Sure thing.  I'm not familiar with imap though, so could you give me a
description for these to go in the list?

> On another note, is there an editor virtual package? Is there any interest
> in adding one? It could be valuable to add Provides: editor to ae (and
> others as well).

What would it be used for?  Are there packages that depend on having an
editor, or for which it would be appropriate to recommend one (and have any
old editor serve the purpose)?  If so, no problem...

				Warwick

Warwick Harvey                                    email: warwick@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Department of Computer Science                        phone: +61-3-9287-9171
University of Melbourne                                 fax: +61-3-9348-1184
Parkville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3052     web: http://www.cs.mu.OZ.AU/~warwick