Virtual package: postscript-preview

As I have recieved neither positive nor negative response to the idea of
'postscript-preview' being added to the virtual-package-names-list.text I
have added this package name to the list and uploaded the list to:
ftp.debian.org/debian/private/project/Incoming for the replacement of the
file in /debian/project/standards.
I will be uploading the new psutils package which provides this virtual
package this evening and will then be able to close this bug.

Later,

Dwarf