re:Virtual package: postscript-preview

>As I have recieved neither positive nor negative response to the idea of
>'postscript-preview' being added to the virtual-package-names-list.text I
>have added this package name to the list and uploaded the list to:
>ftp.debian.org/debian/private/project/Incoming for the replacement of the
>file in /debian/project/standards.

If two packages provide "postscript-preview", will it be considered a
conflict?  If so, then this might not be a good idea.  There may be
cases where people want two different postscript viewers on their machine.

Alternatively, there could be yet another control field to specify
virtual package names that are provided but can be provided by more
than one package.

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )