Re: mirror date report

It might well be that I got the polarity wrong. Your point concerning the TZ
entry which {wu-}ftpd and cron/mirror might or might not have is a good one.

As for a README, the package contains README.debian with basic info on how to
get going with mirror (which a lot of people seemed to appreciate).  I'd be
more than happy to add more fundamental docs. Any contributors?

Generally, we might need a policy for what Debian mirrors are expected to do,
and how they should be set up. That is, however, orthogonal, to the package.

--
   PGP key fingerprint = B2 49 75 BF 44 2C B7 AA  50 CB 19 7D 80 F7 CB DC
      http://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/~edd  edd@ican.net  edd@debian.org