Resqdisk: CD-ROM drivers

Folks,

why does the current (for 1.2) Boot/Resq-disk contain all kind of
theoretically usable non-ide-atapi cdroms? Every boot costs a lot of
time. Nearly no new Debian Linux user will have a Goldstar CDrom or
Mitsumi SingleSpeed CD installed.

Freaks like us are able to modprob the correct module by our own.

I really would appreciate to create a new boot/resq-disk that doesn't
probe all of these cdroms everytime.

(I do have two of this exotic cd-roms but normally I have to install
Debian for friends with brandnew hardware)

Regards,

	Joey

 /                            Erfahrung ist eine nützliche Sache /
/ Leider macht man sie immer erst kurz nachdem man sie brauchte /