Re: About using Linuxconf

From: "Richard G. Roberto" <richr@bear.com>
> The last thing I want is "the Linux Registry".
> Not unless its going to be NT compatable ;-)

The NT Registry is not a bad idea, although it's a bad implementation.
System configurnation should happen in one place, not 200. If you want
to do it with a text editor that's fine, but you should edit one file.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com
Finger bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.