Re: About using Linuxconf

I was examining the other examples, and I am now under the impression we
can keep our scripts and still use linuxconf.

Look at this example dropin

key.name harvest-cache
key.revision 1
key.desc Harvest httpd cache
key.startafter
key.startlevel 2
key.stoplevel 2
key.module
cmd.start /etc/linuxconf/lib/harvest-cache start
cmd.stop /etc/linuxconf/lib/harvest-cache stop
cmd.reload
cmd.boot
cmd.process RunCache
path.monitor /usr/local/cache/lib/cached.conf
path.pidfile
key.noreload 0

and the script /etc/linuxconf/lib/harvest-cache is

#!/bin/sh
export HARVEST_HOME=/usr/local/cache
if [ "$1" = "start" ] ; then
        $HARVEST_HOME/bin/RunCache >/dev/tty8 2>/dev/tty8 &
elif [ "$1" = "stop" ] ; then
        killall RunCache
        killall cached
else
        echo harvest-cache stop or start 1>&2

fi

What I see is that we can still use our scripts if that is what we want
and still be able to use linuxconf.

What do you think,

Shaya
--