Re: bugs

In article <[🔎] m0vaTFL-00017BC@dungeon.inka.de> you write:

> - usr/doc/PACKAGE/changelog.debian.gz	mus exist, with this name, gzipped
> - usr/doc/PACKAGE/changelog.upstream.gz	same here

Presumably the lack of changelog.upstream.gz isn't a bug if no
upstream changelog exists?

> - files not owned by root	(standart files should)
> - files not owned by root (grp)	same here

Can you automagically determine which files should and shouldn't be
owned by root.root?

With human intervention the use of scripts like this is a Good Thing,
though perhaps the bugs should be sent to maintonly@bugs to avoid
clutter here?

(And see my gripe elsewhere on this list about uninformative subject
lines.)

(S)