No 'Net access until January...

As the title suggests, I won't have any Internet connection until
January. (The university is closing over Christmas; I have no modem.)
If any serious problems should appear in my packages (not that I
expect such things to happen, but anyway), I'd appreciate interim,
non-maintainer releases to fix them. This means libelf0, lyx, zip,
unzip, fsp, and vim. (It also means that outstanding bug reports
won't be dealt with until early to mid January.)

Don't flood my mailbox whilst I'm away, please. :-)