Re: Bug#6014: emacs shouldn't use C-h for "help"
- To: Vadim Vygonets <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian developers list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bug#6014: emacs shouldn't use C-h for "help"
- From: "Boris D. Beletsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 05:30:21 +0200 (IST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961219051846.9967A-100000@localhost>
- Reply-to: "Boris D. Beletsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.BSI.3.91.961218170938.3736Bemail@example.com>
Hi Vadim, You wrote:
Vadim> First of all, I wouldn't consider it a bug, because it it like
Vadim> this in every other Unix
Yeah, sendmail security holes were also the same on every Unix (sure!
it's the same sendmail, and that is the same emacs), that doesn't stop
people braking those Unites using the SAME security holes.
Yours in tears,
Boris D. Beletsky firstname.lastname@example.org
For pgp public key, e-mail me
with subject "get pgp-key"
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com