PGP signature?

I sent a message to the list this morning and when it arrived in
my mailbox, it had a pgp signature attached.  It didn't have that
when I sent it though.  I'm no pgp whiz, so I'm not sure how this
could have happened, but it doesn't resemble my pgp keyfile.  Any

Richard G. Roberto
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.