Re: CD in Germany

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Is anyone distributing CDs in Germany? I have several colleagues using Linux
> but not Debian "because they don't have a CD for it".

I'm currently working on a Debian CD and plan to distribute it in Germany.
Im thinking of offering a special service (I think the same as I-Connect):
making CDR's when the order comes in so the customer gets the current
Debian version.

Please mail me directly what exactly you are intrested in (sources, rex or
bo, non-free, contrib, etc.)

Thanks,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz