Re: libgdbm 1.7.3 reworked with debmake

Stuart Lamble writes:
> david@elo.sw.ods.com (David Engel) wrote:
> >I believe libelf0 was built with debmake.
>
> It was? That's news to me... :-) Debmake hasn't been inside my system yet;
> I tend to prefer to do things like this manually. Any criticisms of how
> libelf0 is setup should be sent to me personally; it's entirely my fault.
> :-)

I guess I was mistaken.  A couple of weeks ago, someone said they had
just uploaded a shared library package built with debmake.  Since I
wasn't using debmake yet and wanted to see how it was done, I
downloaded the source right away to look at later.  I would have sworn
that that package was libelf0, at least that's the one I downloaded
but never got around to looking at.

David