Re: why no email about packages added to debian?

> I haven't changed anything.  You can look in ~maor/dinstall/report* to
> see when your files were installed.

Yes, I see that my stuff's been installed ok. There are entries in the log
for packages of mine that were installed throughout this month of
December, and I haven't gotten any of those reports.

> Has anybody gotten reports recently?

The last time I recieved one was on November 10th.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -pl-                                   # ,,ep) ayf >|)nj,,
$_=reverse lc$_;s@"@''@g;y/[]{A-U}<>()a-y1-9,!.?`'/][} #         Joey Hess