Re: Bugreports

> You can find the html on some ftp mirrors in
> ../debian/WebArchives/Bugs. Not all mirrors mirror them as they're
> big.

I've just set up a new Debian mirror at ftp.uni-erlangen.de, and we've
still some free space on the Debian disk (:-). If the WebPages aren't
too big, I'd consider mirroring them, too.

But: I can't find them anywhere :-( On ftp.debian.org and all mirrors
I've checked, the WebPages directory is empty. I also did a 'ftp
www.debian.org', but there isn't even an empty directory with this
name...

Can you tell me from where I could mirror those web pages? And can you
tell me (roughly) what "big" means?

Roman