More diskspace & no NFS for master (was: Re: Another loop when connecting to master)

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> I actually was able to upload two packages directly to master today. Then
> later that night another outage and I used the upload queue at lalug.org
> again.

I just moved the Debian archives from NFS mounts to local disks.

While I did this I killed inetd to make sure that we do not get into
an inconsistent state.

This should finally outmanouver the NFS bug which made parts of the
filesystem RO.

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005