Re: DNS on master is broken.

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Shaya Potter wrote:

> In investigating my problem in ftp'ing to master. I figured that the
> error that I received whe trying to ftp from master had something to do
> with the name so I ftp'd to the ip-address and everything worked fine.
> Mike, do you know about this?

I know.

I'm still waiting for the InterNIC to update the IN-ARPA
entry. Once they update the database the reverse DNS lookups
will work fine again.

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005