Re: Packages I'm working on

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> * ttysnoop-0.12c -- Telnet session monitoring program (net, or admin?)
[..]
>  (A scary package, but useful for helping new UNIX users.)

I would recommend using "ytalk" to guide new unix users. In germany it's
illegal to spy at another users terminal (even after asking).
Personally I think it's a bad style to spy at other users terminal.

"ytalk" is transparent to the user and he/she can easily make a
transscript of the session for later reproduction.

-Winfried