Re: util-linux

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996 bruce@beagle.pixar.com wrote:

> I just made a new version of util-linux. I added to cfdisk an undocumented
> "-i" flag that causes it to not have a fatal error if it doesn't like the
> format of the existing partition table. That'll hold us until we can teach
> the installer to recognize other styles of disk label (like BSD).

How does it react now if you have an totally empty partition table or
one filled with random values ?

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005