Re: Problems with 1996-11-28 disk set

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Tim Sailer wrote:

> In your email to me, Mike Neuffer, you wrote:
> >
> > It is not an uncommon event that prople try to install Debian on a NEW
> > disk which has obviously NO partition table.
> Yup... I just did 5 of them, and have 3-5 more to do. I had no idea
> about the -z. I just popped a shell and write a blank table
> with fdisk.

you are used to the system and have experience with Linux.
Can you imagine what Joe Windozeluser would have done
if he would have been in you place ?

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005