My rex upgrade problems...

It was time for me to try rex.
I had plenty of small problems (which I will detail and open bugs for in a
next mail) and two big problems:

- dselect [I]nstall loops endlessly, reinstalling package over package
  I fix the problem by breaking it and then configuring all the installed
  packages... but this is annoying... (dpkg version 1.4.0.3)

- the 3.2 X11 server (XF86_SVGA) doesn't work as well as 3.1 for my setup
    o Console fonts are destroyed
    o Card timings aren't as high as they used to be
  Can I install the old (3.1) XF86_SVGA server and still keep everything from
  3.2 ?

Phil.