Problem installing "frozen"

I just installed "frozen" but with the 1.1 base floppy set. When I had
selected the packages I wanted to install in dselect and hit (I)nstall,
dpkg -iGROEB installed a new libc5 and then barfed with

dpkg: installing perl: cannot see how to solve dependency on libdl1

Or words to that effect, I couldn't cut and paste yet. Sorry.

Installing the ldso package from frozen by hand fixed it, and I could then

This also happened to me yesterday when upgrading another machine from
pre-1.1 (installed in March or so) to "frozen".

I haven't looked into it seriously yet but I though you might want
to know.

Mike.
--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/