Re: In defense of Suidmanager

Ok. I think there are no major issues with putting both the new debmake
and suidmanager into unstable.

I will reevaluate the package when a dpkg update is released. Dpkg might
do a much better job then suidmanager in some aspects but I have not even
seen a concept on how dpkg would do it.

No package should ever depend on suidmanager. That is the way I designed
it and thus it can be simply removed later if dpkg comes up with the
functionality.

Any package generated with the new debmake can be installed on systems
with or without suidmanager. Debmake does not need suidmanager to build
packages.