Re: new boot floppies in place.

From: Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl>
> 1. install.html is a symlink to current/install.html, which doesn't exist
> (yet)

The 1.2 install.html will be in the "current" directory (actually in
19??-??-??). It will have _relative_ ftp-protocol anchors to the disk image
files in the same directory. The URL pointing to it will be an FTP URL.
Most browsers seem to handle FTP URLs to files that end in .html correctly.

> 2. Could we remove the symlink "special-kernels" ?
Yes, but we will end up having an assortment of Rescue and Drivers floppies,
so the space point is moot.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--