RFC: Manuals 2.1.2.1

Thanks to Ian, Guy, Lukas and Bernd for their comments on the version of the
Policy | Programmer Manuals I offered.

I have taken their suggestions and tweaked the rough edges quite a bit and now
offer version 2.1.2.1 for your perusal. Unless someone objects I would still
like to get this in the 1.2 distribution (Heiko, did you get those dpkg bugs
addressed you were going to address?)

Please take a look at them. The html, ps and sgml versions can be accessed at

http://www.netins.net/showcase/dmorris/debian

--
The AtticKeeper: David Morris  mailto:bweaver@worf.netins.net
---